- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Contemporary living comes to life with stylish finishes, built-in tech, and eco-friendly features. An open floorplan curates space for today’s living. Chef’s kitchen with slab quartz counters, Bosch stainless steel appliances, and thoughtful features for daily life including European-inspired soft-close cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, and USB port. The owner’s suite provides sweeping views and spa-like bath with quartz counters and soft-close cabinets. Upstairs the rooftop deck adds a layer of enjoyment with stately views across the water to Downtown Bellevue. Four-Star Built Green, mini-split heating and cooling, solid core interior doors, high-efficiency washer and dryer, Ring Pro video doorbell, James Hardie® siding and decks off kitchen in select plans.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1723141
- Bathrooms: 2 (1 full, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Capitol Hill
- County: King County
- Flooring: Vinyl Plank, Carpet
- Interior Square Footage: 1,089
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 663
- Lot Style: Corner Lot, Drought Res Landscape, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 2021
- Web ID: R8Z4ZC
- Site Features: Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Brick
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Ductless HP-Mini Split, Tankless Water Heater, Wall
- Roofing: Flat
- View: City, Lake
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Year): 2021